- Highly absorbent.
- Non-adherent to wound bed.
- Lint-free, no particles left in wound.
- Helps protect wound against maceration.
- Silicone adhesive is gentle on fragile skin.
- Island dressing design for easy application.
- Can be repositioned upon application.
- Water resistant PU backing.
- Can be used as primary or secondary dressing.
- Material: Polyurethane.
- Indications for use: Pressure ulcers, partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, 1st and 2nd degree burns, moderate to highly draining wounds.
- Contraindications: Contraindicated for use on 3rd degree burns or as an internal dressing/sponge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies