Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Xtrasorb® Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet is a super-absorbent polymer-based hybrid of a hydrogel and hydrocolloid. The addition of Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (a key ingredient in traditional hydrocolloids and the base component in hydrofiber), along with our patented SAP gel formulation, to an equal amount of our water/glycerin hydrogel base helps this unique dressing offer hydration to non-exuding and lightly exuding wounds, while also delivering superior absorption capabilities for moderately exuding wounds. A “smart dressing" for changing wound conditions, Xtrasorb® Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet gels as it absorbs, locking in wound fluid to keep its harmful components away from the patient’s wound and surrounding tissue.
- 50% water content means cooling and soothing upon application like traditional hydrogels
- Extremely conformable, even on difficult-to-dress areas
- 100% atraumatic adhesion across the wound contact surface of the dressings provides adherence to the wound without disrupting the wound bed upon removal
- Completely clear for easier wound observation
- Gelatin-free dressings, so there is no associated odor common with standard hydrocolloids
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies