Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Sterile, with Super-Absorbent Polymer Technology
Xtrasorb™ dressings come in a variety of formats and sizes. Each absorbs and retains more moisture than market leading competitive dressings, thus increasing the time between dressing changes while reducing the risk of maceration and exposure to the harmful components within wound fluid. The dressings are designed to improve patient care and deliver optimal, clinical efficiency.
- Utilizes the same, high-tensile, strength gelling, super absorbent polymer technology.
- Locks wound fluid away from the wound and surrounding skin.
- SAP layer provides additional cushioning and pressure redistribution.
- Comprised of a standard, highly absorbtive, hydrophilic polyurethane foam with a patented, super absorbent polymer sheet fused to the back of the foam.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies