Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Collagen is the main component of skin and connective tissue and plays an important role in all phases of wound healing. Promotes autolytic debridement by rehydrating and softening dry wounds and necrotic tissue. Provides a moist environment, facilitating optimal wound healing.
- Rehydrates dry wounds and escher.
- Promotes moist wound environment and autolytic debridement.
- Clear, amorphous gel which allows easy wound visualization.
- Allantoin is a skin protectant that stimulates tissue growth.
- Panthenol maintains an optimal moisture balance.
- Mid preservative provides a two year shelf life.
- pH balanced to the wound bed.
- Eliminates the pain and discomfort of debriding by providing a natural debridement process.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies