Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Hollister Wound Drainage Collector with Barrier Small, Translucent Non-Sterile, with Cut-to-Fit FlexWear Barrier, Drain Valve and Access Window Small, Reclosable Cap, Without Starter Hole, For Wounds up to 3"
Hollister wound drainage collectors are cost effective alternatives for the management of draining wounds, fistulae or draining wound sites. All wound drainage collectors are made with odor-barrier plastic, a convenience drain, and a unique reclosable cap that permits access to the wound site without removing the pouch.
- Protects periwound skin; exclusive cross-linked skin barrier absorbs exudate and adheres/conforms to body contours.
- Keeps patient dry and comfortable by collecting exudate, eliminating odor and conforming to the wound site.
- Easy to use and cost effective; cut the skin barrier to fit the exact wound size/shape; stays in-situ up to 7 days.
- Film backing.
- Bacterial, viral and odor barrier.
- Sterile packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies