The Nokia Thermo thermometer is intended for the intermittent determination of human body temperature in a touch mode over the temporal artery as the measurement site on people of all ages. It is an infrared thermometer that, when placed in contact with the user’s skin over the temporal artery, measures the natural infrared energy emitted from the surface of the skin and convert it to an oral equivalent temperature.
- Thermopile sensor.
- Thermistor-like pin junction.
- Silicon lens.
- 0.1° C Resolution.
- LED screen display.
- Forehead: temporal artery.
- Two AAA batteries.
- Bluetooth and WiFi wireless communication.
- Protective scanner cap and instruction manual.
- Medically approved with in-app educational information.
- Temperature history.
- Measurement reminders.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies