Need Help? Contact Us
Call Us (866) 923-1544
Heads Up! Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99.
A password reset link was sent to the email you entered.
Follow the directions in the email to set a new password.
WEBRIL Undercast Padding 3" x 4 yds.
Call us toll-free at 1-866-923-1544
- Your Price:
- KENDALL HEALTHCARE
WEBRIL™ Undercast Padding is constructed of 100% cotton fibers for soft cushioning and is to be used with either synthetic or plaster casting material.
- Constructed of 100% purified cotton fibers for soft and natural cushioning; ideal for use with synthetic and plaster casting material.
- Processed to minimize bulk and dimensional changes that lead to movement of padding under cast.
- Retains consistency; wet and dry product will not collapse as padding absorbs moisture.
- Shortest fibers, hook-and-loop effect, prevents pressure points, combination of mild stretch and cohesiveness, and holds padding in place without shifting or bunching.
- Available in a sterile blister pouch for postoperative casting applications and patient safety.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to leave a review!