Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
WEBRIL II™ Undercast Padding is constructed of 100% cotton fibers with crimped finish for extra loft and conformability.
- Constructed of 100% purified-cotton fibers for soft and natural cushioning; ideal for use with synthetic and plaster casting material.
- Processed to minimize bulk and dimensional changes that lead to movement of padding under cast.
- Retains consistency; wet and dry-product will not collapse as padding absorbs moisture.
- Shortest fibers; hook-and-loop effect prevents pressure points, and combination of mild stretch and cohesiveness holds padding in place without shifting or bunching.
- Available in a sterile blister pouch for postoperative casting applications and patient safety.
- Extra loft and conformability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies