Vistec™ X-Ray Detectable Sponges are USP Type VII gauze. A unique dual-colored, latex-free element allows visibility when the sponge is saturated. Sponges are available in sterile, banded or non-sterile, banded and unbanded.
- USP Type VII gauze, heavier open-end spun yarn (vs. ring spun yarn). Better for soft tissue dissection.
- Unique dual-colored element combines blue radiopaque strand with white strand. Sponge is highly visible when saturated with blood.
- Element is latex-free and runs through both sides of sponge. Facilitates sponge counting.
- Precise, double vacuum delinting process with folded edges, corners and tie-ins. Lint-free use in all applications.
- Sponges are paper banded in 10's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies