These walker glides help walker users glide more smoothly across uneven surfaces and thresholds with increasing walker maneuverability. they fit easily into 7/8" and one-inch inside diameter walker leg tubing and should be used in conjunction with walker balls or wheels on the front legs.
- Allows smooth gliding across uneven surfaces and thresholds.
- Increases walker maneuverability.
- Installs easily into walker leg tubing.
- Ideal for those with limited strength, eliminating the need to lift the walker.
- Reduces friction that rubber tips create.
- Constructed of long-lasting, high-density plastic.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies