Milliken Healthcare Products AFM® Ultra Dressing 4" x 5", Flexible, Highly Absorptive Foam Layer
Milliken AFM® Antimicrobial wound dressing incorporates two patented technologies, Active Fluid Management® which sustained release silver ion technology. AFM® pumping action keeps the wound evenly moist, but not wet. Excess fluid moves quickly and evenly through AFM® into a secondary dressing to help prevent maceration. The inexpensive secondary dressing can be changed as often as required without disturbing the wound bed.
- Continuously pumps excess exudate away from the wound bed to help prevent maceration.
- Keeps the wound bed evenly moist for optimal healing conditions.
- Remains intact when exposed to fluid and during removal.
- Provides 7-day broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy.
- Causes less disturbance to the wound bed due to fewer dressing changes.
- May be used under compression.
- Is cost-effective compared to other antimicrobial dressings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies