Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Milliken Healthcare Products AFM® Ag Antimicrobial Wound Contact Layer Dressing 1" x 24" Strip with Active Fluid Management and SelectSilver® Silver Ion Technology, Flexible
Made with x-static are sterile, Non-adherent dressings intended for local management of martial thickness burns, incisions, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, and stage I-IV dermal ulcers (vascular, venous, pressure and diabetic).
- Continuously pumps excess exudate away from the wound bed to help prevent maceration.
- Keeps the wound bed evenly moist for optimal healing conditions.
- Remains intact when exposed to fluid and during removal.
- Provides 7 day broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy.
- SelectSilver® sustained release ion technology kills infection-causing microbes such as MRSA, VRE, and Pseudomonas.
- Causes less disturbance to the wound bed due to fewer dressing changes.
- May be used under compression.
- Is cost-effective compared to other antimicrobial dressings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies