Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Type: Intermittent Kit with 1100cc Collection Bag - With Supplies Tip: Round Lubrication: Pre-Lubricated Material: Vinyl French Size: 14Fr Length: 16"
Each kit contains:
- 14Fr Vinyl Catheter with 1100cc Collection Chamber and Built-In Sample/Drainage Port
- 3 PVP Swabs
- 2 Latex-Free Gloves
Update 6/28/18: Product may or may not contain PVP swabsticks due to supply shortage.
Bard Touchless® Intermittent Catheter system is a closed system kit designed for sterile intermittent catheterization and offers a pre lubricated catheter with patented finger guide. The unique closed system helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Pre-lubricated catheter reduces discomfort during insertion.
- Helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Insertion tip positions the catheter in the urethra, bypassing the meatus to help reduce UTIs.
- Patented catheter guide allows control of catheter insertion with the touch of a finger.
- Collection bag which is durable, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks.
- Tapered neck design decreases excoriation associated with sharp corners.
- Latex, sterile and for single use only.
- Closed system reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
- Provides patient and caregiver an increased level of control and convenience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies