Medcenter Systems with Alarm 2-3/4" H x 5" W x 1-3/4" D, Backlite Display
The "Take Your Pills" Talking Alarm Clock alerts users when it's time to take their medication, with a friendly female voice, up to 4 times daily.
- Talking Alarm alerts users when it's time to take their medication.
- Alarm sounds periodically until special 'alarm acknowledged' button is pressed.
- Loud and Extra Loud sound settings ensure the alarm is heard.
- Large-Type Display makes viewing the date, day and time easy.
- Up to 4 Daily Alarms (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night).
- Preset with Default Alarm Times (morning: 7:00 a.m., afternoon: 1:00 p.m., evening: 6:00 p.m., night: 10:30 p.m.).
- Backlit display for convenient night time viewing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies