Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Telfa™ AMD antimicrobial sponges are impregnated with pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful, yet safe antiseptic that has broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including some multidrug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities with a low-cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol. In addition to its antimicrobial capabilities the Telfa™ AMD antimicrobial sponge’s non-adherent dressing has a perforated mylar film with an absorbent core making it ideal for use as a primary dressing for lightly draining wounds.
- Contains pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide).
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Broad spectrum effectiveness provides protection against gram positive and fungi/yeast microorganisms, including MRSA and VRE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies