T.E.D™ Knee Length Anti-embolism Stockings for continuing care are nylon, full-foot without inspection toe. Calf circumference determines size. Distance from bend of knee to bottom of heel determines length. Designed for continued care of the recuperating patient.
- Knee-length compression stockings designed for continued care of the recuperating patient.
- Provides graduated compression -- Clinically proven to reduce thromboembolic disease.
- Designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh-length styles are medically contraindicated.
- Improves blood flow through the femoral vein and reduce the chances of blood clots.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies