T.E.D™ Anti-Embolism Stockings are designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh-length styles are medically contraindicated. The clinically-proven graduated compression pattern helps ensure optimum blood flow velocity. The stockings are available in a wide range of sizes, which helps facilitate proper fit and ensure the clinically-proven compression pattern. Available stocking sizes are small, medium, large and XL, in addition to regular and long lengths.
- Knee-length stockings designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh-length styles are medically contraindicated.
- Clinically-proven graduated compression pattern helps ensure optimum blood flow velocity.
- Inlay circumferential knit helps ensure the proper pressure pattern and helps to prevent slippage.
- Contoured seamless construction eliminates harsh ridges which might cause constriction.
- Specially designed knee band minimizes slippage without constricting circulation.
- Wide range of sizes facilitates proper fit for correct compression pattern.
- Inspection toe opening provides easy access for medical examination.
Payment & Security
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies