Coloplast SureCath® Male Intermittent Catheter Kit. 14Fr, 1200mL Collection Bag, Straight Tip, Latex-Free, Hydrophilic Coated
1-Pair Exam Gloves
2-Povidone-Iodine Prep Pads
SureCath® Set is a traditional hydrophilic-coated catheter with integrated collection bag and hydrating solution for convenient catheterization anytime, anywhere. The integrated system allows for hygienic non-touch insertion. Hydrophilic coating offers lower friction than uncoated and gel-lubricated catheters, reducing the risk of long-term damage to the urethra.
- Prelubricated, just hydrate with integrated sterile water to activate lubrication.
- All-in-one system for safe, time-efficient IC in any situation.
- Traditional hydrophilic surface coating ensures low friction and reduced risk of long term damage to the urethra.
- Coated eyelets for minimal risk of discomfort.
- Hygienic non-touch insertion for reduced risk of urinary tract infection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) and Methyl isobutyl ketone (MIBK), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies