Type: Durahesive® Hydrocolloid Collar, Extended Wear
Stoma Opening: 7/8" to 1-1/4" Mold-to-Fit, Flat
Belt Tabs: No
The Natura® system is a comprehensive product line with our latest skin barrier technologies. The plastic coupling ring allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for audible security. Durahesive® and Stomahesive® skin barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers that can break down around liquid output, Durahesive® skin barriers swell up or "Turtleneck" to better protect the stoma and peristomal skin. Moldable allows for improved skin protection over traditional barriers and provides ease of use and versitility. It requires no cutting or measuring, which makes it easy to learn how to use.
- Durahesive® skin barrier provides added protection from liquid ouput. Durahesive® skin barrier will "Turtleneck" or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma. .
- Coupling ring provides audible click conforming secure connection to pouch.
- Starter hole rolls back to opening for stoma.
- White fabric collar increases flexibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies