Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Pectin Formulated, Skin Friendly, Helps Minimize Leaks, Latex-Free
The Fortis Entrust™ skin pastes with pectin are formulated to handle high, liquid output as well as thick, heavy output. It is thick, yet pliable for ease in "caulking" around the stoma or filling in gaps, scars, folds and uneven skin surfaces. Can be used to hug the stoma and create a seal that expands to fill the empty space between the appliance and the stoma that can create leaks. Because stoma size changes even throughout the day, the paste helps maintain the seal for added security and user confidence. Specially created to be less sticky but more tacky to create a good seal without unnecessary mess and residue on fingers.
- Helps protect the stoma from small nicks sometimes caused from edges of ostomy appliance.
- Skin friendly, helps maintain healthy skin around stoma.
- Both formulas are formulated for sensitive skin.
- Helps minimize leaks due to "pancaking".
- Can be used with skin barrier rings.
- Safe to use with Fortis and other ostomy brands.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies