Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The Irrigation Sleeve is designed to be used when routine colostomy irrigation is recommended by a healthcare professional to regulate emptying the bowel at a scheduled time. The drain opens at the top for easy access to the stoma during the irrigation procedure and can be closed with the attached wire closure. The long sleeve allows effluent to be directed into the toilet. A belt is required to secure the sleeve to the body. It includes the drainable pouch clamp.
- Transparent Pouch.
- With belt tabs.
- Recommended for post-operative use.
- The drains are made with strong, easy to clean, non-stick polyethylene.
- Top opening permits easy access for Stoma Cone. The top is sealed with a preattached closure.
- Security is provided by Hollister Pouch Clamp used to seal the bottom of the drain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies