Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Sliding Posts StatLock® Stabilization Devices are a more effective alternative to tape in helping improve clinical outcomes, quality of care and economic efficiencies. The StatLock® PICC Plus Stabilization Device is a "post and door" design to house the suture wings of virtually all peripherally inserted central catheters(PICCs). Available in adult, pediatric and neonatal sizes. The StatLock® PICC Plus Stabilization Device in a dressing change kit offers the StatLock® PICC Plus Stabilization Device with additional components including a mask, gloves, ChloraPrep Frepp solution, measuring tape, transparent dressing, gauze, alcohol pads, label, and adhesive strips. Another kit is available-for both PICC and CV dressing changes-which includes a drape, ChloraPrep One-step and additional gauze. Now it's easier than ever to reap the clinical advantages of the StatLock® Stabilization Device with the ease of dressing change components in one package.
- The StatLock® PICC Plus Stabilization Device offers great versatility and ease of use.
- Combining the latest in design and engineering technology, StatLock® PICC Plus Stabilization Device releasably secures most winged-catheters on the market.
- Just lift the transparents "gull-wings," place catheter wings over the posts, and close.
- Anchor pad available in breathable, nonabsorbent tricot polyester or closed cell foam.
- Sterile and latex-free.
Payment & Security
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies