Need Help? Contact Us
Call Us (866) 923-1544
Holiday Closing Notice
We are now closed for the Passover Holiday and will reopen Friday April 17.
Feel free to place your orders through our website during this holiday closing. Please be advised, all orders placed will be processed once we reopen on April 17.
In the meantime, we wish you all the best & keep safe.
****Home Health Agencies and Corporate Accounts ONLY may continue to order during this holiday closing by emailing Marc Kaplan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
A password reset link was sent to the email you entered.
Follow the directions in the email to set a new password.
Smith & Nephew Opsite IV3000 Catheter Positioning Dressing, 2-3/8" x 2-3/4" | 54-4007EA
Opsite IV3000 Catheter dressing is a moisture responsive transparent film dressing specifically designed to meet the needs of catheter fixation and to keep the catheter site dry. It provides quick and easy aseptic application to all major catheter types.
- Grid pattern adhesive.
- Transparent and conformable.
- 1-Hand delivery system.
- Film acts as a barrier to bacteria including MSRA.
- Indications: For peripheral venous catheter fixation, provides physical separation between the catheter site and external environments to assist in preventing contamination of the catheter site, creates an environment for managing moisture at the catheter site through increased moisture vapor transmission rates.
- Benefits: May help prevent the accumulation of moisture underneath the dressing and assists in the reduction of bacterial growth and the risk of catheter-related infection, minimizes unscheduled dressing changes, may help prevent skin maceration or irritation and result in improved patient comfort, excellent catheter stability, easy application and removalonvenient visual inspection.
- Precautions: Use on prepared dry skin only, do not stack dressings, or allow dressings to overlap, periodically monitor the dressing and catheter site to confirm secure attachment and continued proper infusion, especially after bathing, showering, or if the dressing and catheter site becomes wet, if the dressing comes off, evaluate to ensure proper catheter placement, and then apply a new dressing, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin, when using IV3000 1-Hand to secure tubing sets of portable infusion pumps, including insulin pumps for diabetics, extra care should be exercised during periods of vigorous activity or when exposed to wet conditions, check dressing frequently to assure adhesion of dressing, as a loss of adhesion can occur, potentially resulting in catheter dislodgement and loss of medication flow.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to leave a review!