Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The Fortis Entrust™ conforming adhesive seal skin barrier rings are formulated to handle high, liquid output as well as thick, heavy output. It gently hugs the stoma and creates a seal that expands when exposed to moisture to fill the empty space between the appliance and the stoma that can create leaks. Because stoma size changes even throughout the day, the rings help maintain the seal for added security and user confidence. Specially created to be less sticky but more tacky to create a good seal without unnecessary mess and residue on fingers. Three sizes to meet changing needs of the ostomate.
- Helps protect the stoma from small nicks sometimes caused from edges of the ostomy appliance.
- "Melts" into the barrier for easy removal.
- Skin friendly, helps maintain healthy skin around the stoma.
- Helps minimize leaks due to "pancaking".
- Can help create a small amount of convexity in a flat barrier.
- Can be used with paste.
- Easy to remove with wafer/barrier, an adhesive remover is usually not needed.
- Safe to use with Fortis and other ostomy brands.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies