Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
SilvaKollagen Gel is a hydrolyzed collagen gel wound dressing with silver oxide. The silver preservative in the dressing controls microbial growth within the gel. SilvaKollagen Gel provides a physiologically favorable environment that encourages wound healing while protecting the wound bed and its newly formed granulation tissue; soothes and deodorizes; conforms to any wound site; is naturally highly absorbent; is biocompatible and biodegradable, and is easy to use.
- 1% silver oxide as a preservative to control microbial growth within the gel
- Hydrolyzed Type 1 bovine collagen contains the proteins and amino acids that constitute the major building blocks of normal skin and connective tissue
- Wound gel can absorb drainage from exuding wounds and donate moisture to dry wounds
- Gel formulation conforms to any wound site
- Supports natural autolysis by rehydrating and softening devitalized tissue thereby supporting autolytic debridement
- Biocompatible & biodegradable
For Over The Counter Use: Indicated for the management of minor burns, superficial cuts, lacerations, abrasions and minor irritation of the skin.
For Prescription Use: Under the supervision of a healthcare professional, it is indicated for partial and full thickness wounds, including:
- pressure ulcers (Stages I - IV)
- venous stasis ulcers
- diabetic ulcers
- donor sites
- first and second degree burns
- skin tears
- surgical wounds
- grafted wounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies