The RCRA Hazardous Waste Containers are designed to segregate hazardous pharmaceutical waste under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act. Black with white lids, they are easily distinguished from other disposal containers. Each has a leak-resistant gasket and absorbent pad to help contain liquid contents, should a primary container break. Locking floor carts offer point-of-use placement and enhance security, stability and mobility.
- 100% polypropylene.
- RCRA hazardous waste label: Meets EPA satellite accumulation labeling requirements.
- Toxic and flammable labels: Additional labels included in each case to designate contents.
- Tamper evident label: Help deter tampering during final disposal.
- PGII rated: Meets DOT requirements for transport without secondary packaging.
- Nestable Containers: Save valuable storage space.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies