Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Coloplast SenSura® Click
Type: Drainable Wide Outlet
Stoma Opening: Cut-to-Fit
Size: 11.5" L, 655mL, Large
Filter: Integrated Wave Filter
Closure: EasiClose¢ Integrated Closure
Backing: Soft Cloth on Back
An extremely hygienic and secure pouch for people with colostomies and ileostomies that features an easy-to-use patented wide outlet velcro closure system. No clamps or clips required. New soft, non-woven comfort backing. The one and only "Click" lock secure coupling system. Can be rotated/repositioned for comfort without removing pouch. Low-profile for maximum discretion. Developed in cooperation with nurses worldwide.
- Two-piece system combines the revolutionary double-layer adhesive for optimal skin friendliness and protection with secure, click-lock technology.
- The double-layer adhesive is skin friendly and resistant to erosion from stoma output and body fluids.
- The mechanical coupling allows the bag to rotate to the best position.
- Visible cutting guide-The cutting guide has clear blue cutting guides in relevant sizes. Making it easier for you to cut the adhesive accurately to ensure a safe seal around your stoma.
- The removal ear makes it easy to remove the adhesive without leaving residues on the skin.
- The coupling has been strengthened with a safety ring which gives a reassuring 'click' when it is securely locked to the base plate.
- The bag has an integrated wave filter which allows the air to flow to help keep your bag discreet and odor control.
- Integrated filter label-The filter label can be opened or closed to reduce the effects of pancaking or ballooning.
- The soft non-woven fabric is strong and water repellent. Making it easier for you to dry the bag after a wash or swim.
- EasiClose¢ outlet-The outlet can be folded up and hidden away without the need for bulky clips.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies