Abbott Nutrition ProViMin® Powder Institutional 5.3Oz Can, Protein-Vitamin-Mineral Formula Component with Iron
For use in management of patients who require a formula modified in carbohydrate, fat, and/or increased protein such as: abetalipoproteinemia; cholestasis; chylothorax; fatty acid oxidation defects; glutaric aciduria type II; hyperlipoproteinemia type I (fasting chylomicronemia); hypobetalipoproteinemia; lymphangiectasis, intestinal malabsorption of carbohydrate and/or fat; supplement for any patient who requires increased protein, minerals, and vitamins.
- Contains a high-quality source of protein (casein).
- Has 0.6g carbohydrate and 0.4g fat per 100 calories; provides flexibility in prescribing a formula in which the amount and type of carbohydrate and fat can be added per individual infant's need and tolerance.
- Meets the Dietary Reference Intakes and the American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Nutrition (AAPCON) recommendations for vitamin and mineral intakes for infants when fed at a dilution of 3.25g protein/100 Cal.
- Calcium-to-phosphorus ratio of 1.4:1, which is similar to that of standard infant formulas and meets AAPCON recommendations for that ratio.
- Powder supplemented with L-carnitine (40mg/100g) and taurine (110mg/100g).
- Specially processed to enhance product homogeneity resulting in a powder that mixes easily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies