Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Prodigy AutoCode® requires No Coding; simply insert the test strip into the strip port and the Prodigy AutoCode® automatically powers on. The Prodigy AutoCode® talks the user through the blood glucose testing steps and speaks in English, Spanish, French, and Arabic. It provides results in seven seconds, has a 450-test memory with date and time, and provides 7-, 14-, and 28-day averages. The USB port feature is present for downloading your meter’s result using free diabetes management software. Our meters require a small blood sample, and are approved for alternate site
- Speaks in 4 Languages: English, Spanish, French and Arabic
- Stores 450 test results with date and time
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- Standard USB port to easily download test results
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies