Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Procol® is a sterile, self-adhesive hydrocolloid wound dressing. The dressing is covered with a breathable, polyurethane film and has tapered edges, which helps to prevent the dressing from rolling off prematurely. The hydrocolloid interacts with wound exudates to form a soft gel that creates a moist environment conducive to wound healing. Procol® creates a moist environment conducive to local wound healing, protects against wound dehydration, is a bacterial barrier and helps to control wound drainage. The matrix formulation of Procol® helps to reduce residue left in the wound and also helps to protect from damaging newly formed tissue upon removal. It conveniently conforms to hard-to-dress areas and irregular wound sites.
- A round-edged, self-adhesive, sterile hydrocolloid wound dressing with a semi-occlusive breathable polyurethane film.
- Hydrocolloid interacts with wound exudate to form a soft gel that creates a moist environment conducive to wound healing.
- Matrix formulation promotes vertical wicking and reduces residue in wound as it protects newly formed tissue from maceration.
- Tapered edges prevent dressing from rolling.
- Easily conforms to hard-to-dress areas and irregular wound sites.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies