A one-piece, drainable pouching system designed to be opened at the bottom when emptying. This pouch is most suitable for colostomies or ileostomies. The Flextend® barrier is an extended wear skin barrier that is durable and offers high resistance to erosion. The viewing option allows the stoma and output to be observed clearly when the flap is lifted. The Lock 'n Roll™ microseal closure utilizes plastic interlocking fasteners to create a secure closure at the bottom of the pouch. The AF300 filter allows for slow release and deodorization of gas from the pouch.
- Belt tabs permit easy attachment of an ostomy belt.
- Lock 'n Roll™ microseal closure.
- Tape border.
- Integrated AF300 filter.
- Odor-barrier pouch film.
- ComfortWear™ pouch panels: Both sides for beige color.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies