Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
GF Health Products Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer 5" x 3-2/7" x 2-1/5", Lightweight, Overheat Protection
- Designed to be used by an adult or pediatric patient, under a physicians prescription, to produce medicated aerosols for inhalation therapy. Indications for therapy include asthma, chronic bronchitis, infection of the upper respiratory tract, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory disorders in accordance with a physicians prescription.
- Features a two-valve system that ensures maximum efficiency of inhalation, thus reducing the waste of medication. In practice, the mouthpiece expiration valve will open during expiration, allowing the patients exhaled air to pass to atmosphere, avoiding contamination of the device. During inspiration, the valve will close, maximizing the inhalation amount.
- Effective Adjustable flow volume and fast flow rate of up to 7/10mL/min.
- Extremely quiet operation Noise level below 40 dBA.
- 3 to 4 microns particle size increases absorption of medication into the lungs.
- Safe Low battery indicator.
- Overheat protection.
- Lightweight weighs only 7Oz.
- 1 year warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies