Thin-Film Backing, Bacteriostatic
Ferris PolyMem® Non-Adhesive Dressing consists of a polyurethane membrane matrix on a semi-permeable, thin-film backing. The hydrophilic membrane contains a cleanser, a moisturizer, and a super absorbent, starch, co-polymer. The dressing protects the wound as it facilitates the body's natural healing process.
- Can be effectively used on most common wound types.
- Features four key wound healing capabilities including cleanse, fill, absorb and moisten.
- Feels like foam, maintains moist environment.
- Soft and comfortable adhesive.
- Thick and absorbent.
- Contains a mild, non-toxic cleansing agent activated by moisture that is gradually released into wound bed.
- Built-in cleansing capabilities reduce the need to cleanse wounds during dressing change, avoiding disruption to healthy tissue growth.
- Keeps the wound bed moist and soothes traumatized tissues, reducing wound pain and providing comfort at the wound site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies