Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Mallinckrodt Medical Inc Pedi-Cap; CO2 Detector, Recommended Patient Size Weight 1kg to 15kg, Internal Volume 3cc, Patient End 18mm O.D./15mm I.D., Circuit End 15mm O.D./5mm I.D., Usage Time Up to 2 hours
Pedi cap® is an extra measure of safety for endotracheal intubation. just attach the easy cap® detector to the endotracheal tube and begin monitoring etco2 levels with breath to breath response. a color change between inspiration and expiration helps you verify proper tube placement in seconds. it also allows you to monitor etco2 during cpr
- Reliable carbon dioxide detectors help verify endotracheal tube placement.
- Responds quickly to exhaled CO2 with a simple color change from purple to yellow.
- Breath-to-breath response.
- Constant visual feedback for up to 2 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies