Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Smiths Medical CTS Extended Connect® Pediatric Tracheostomy Tube 5mm, 107 L x 5 I.D. x 7-2/7mm O.D., 30mm L Proximal, 44mm L Distal, Sterile
CTS Cuff Extended Connect® pediatric tracheostomy tube feature a proximal shaft extension helping to keep connections away from the neck, chin, and stoma, enhancing patient comfort which could prevent pressure ulcers. The CTS tube is a cuffed tube which when completely deflated acts like an uncuffed tube as the cuff collapses close to the shaft of the tube. Neonatal and pediatric tubes are reinforced to give a high level of kink and crush resistance.
- Silicone remains soft and flexible in the trachea.
- Can be reprocessed up to 5 times.
- Kink resistant.
- Atraumatic, proximal shaft extension and neck flange.
- Packaged individually sterile with obturator, twill tape and disconnect wedge.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies