Abbott Nutrition Pedialyte® Ready-to-Feed Unflavored 1L Bottle, Low Osmolality, Oral Electrolyte Maintenance Solution
Replenishes vital minerals and nutrients lost during diarrhea and vomiting to help prevent dehydration. Therapeutic hydration. Use Pedialyte oral electrolyte solution under medical supervision for the dietary management of dehydration during diarrhea and vomiting.
- Use Pedialyte rather than juices, soda, sports drinks or water, at the first sign of diarrhea and vomiting to help replace lost fluid and electrolytes.
- Unflavored liquid available for young infants.
- Great-tasting flavors to help enhance compliance in older infants and children.
- Reclosable plastic liter bottles allow easy measuring and pouring.
- Balanced electrolytes to replace losses and provide maintenance requirements.
- Helps replenish zinc lost during diarrhea.
- Provides glucose to promote sodium and water absorption.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies