The PEDI-TUBE™ is constructed of a durable, polyurethane material that allows for optimal dwell time, maximum flow rates and minimum clogging with proper tube maintenance.
- Choice of weighted or non-weighted to customize tube for each patient.
- Coated with Hydromer® Hydrophilic lubricant and the water activated lubricant allows for easy removal of stylet and tube passage.
- Radiopaque, polyurethane material is easily detectable under x-ray.
- CM markings allow for easy detection of tube migration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies