Passy-Muir™ Valve Oxygen Adapter Clear, Small, Lightweight
The Passy-Muir™ PMA 2000 Oxygen Adapter is small, lightweight, clear in color and easily snaps onto the PMV™2000 (Clear) and PMV 2001 (Purple colored™) Valves. The PMA 2000 allows for easy delivery of supplemental low flow oxygen (<6L/min) and humidity. Patients can improve their mobility and comfort by utilizing the PMA 2000 with oxygen tubing and a small portable oxygen tank, eliminating the need for bulky aerosol tubing. When using the PMA 2000, oxygen is delivered in front of the diaphragm of the PMV. This reduces complications associated with devices that provide continuous flow behind the diaphragm of a speaking valve, which may include air trapping, drying of secretions and possible cilia damage.
- Delivery of oxygen up to 6L/min.
- Oxygen is delivered in front of the diaphragm of the Passy-Muir™ Valve. This avoids complications that may be associated with providing continuous flow behind the diaphragm of a speaking valve, which may include air trapping, drying of secretions and possible cilia damage.
- Allows for improved mobility of patients requiring low flow, supplemental oxygen and humidity.
- Small, lightweight design.
- Simple snap-on attachment that is easily removed when not in use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies