Neomed Non-Sterile Oral/Enteral Dispenser with Tip Cap 100mL, for Gravity and Pump Feeds, Polypropylene, Orange Lettering and Gradient Markings Ideal for Gravity and Pump Feeds feeds requiring volumes over 60mL. Reduces or eliminates the use of enteral bags and large volume pumps. Capable of supporting multiple feeds resulting in improved nurse productivity. Delivers a standard 4 hour feed of up to 25mL per hour (max rate with 100mL) compared to 15mL per hour (max rate with a 60mL).
- Oral/enteral dispensers are manufactured as single-piece molded barrels.
- Offered at a very economical price as compared to other oral dispensers or luer syringes with attached adapters.
- Dispensers can be affixed with a unique 2-D bar code label that is used in conjunction with the NeoMed safebaby breast milk tracking system.
- Designed to reduce excessive handling during assembly, minimize accidental removal and maintain a secure seal during storage and warming.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies