Smith & Nephew Opsite® Post-Op Transparent Waterproof Dressing with Highly Absorbent Pad 2-1/2" x 2", Low Adherence, Latex-free.
- High MVTR - The patented REACTIC film has a unique molecular structure making it significantly more permeable to water vapor than ordinary films in the presence of moisture.
- Waterproof film - Patient can shower with the dressing in place.
- Bacterial barrier - Helps protect the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
- Latex-free formula - A unique grid pattern adhesive.
- Highly-Absorbent Pad - Rapidly absorbs exudate. Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximize absorbency and help reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- Low Adherence - The wound contact layer enables exudate to pass through to allow minimal trauma on removal.
- Conformable - Comfortable and non-restrictive for the patient.
- Round Corners/Thin Film - Reduces occurences of lifting or snag, helping the dressing stay in place longer.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.