The NutriPort™ gastrostomy system is the skin-level balloon gastrostomy system with a unique external "raised feet" design to reduce skin irritation, and a durable balloon that extends the life of the device. The feeding port is incompatible with luer lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO tubing misconnections sentinel event alert.
- Engineered safety controls - feeding ports are incompatible with luer lock or IV connectors, therefore reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Purple Feeding Port indicates nutritional port - not IV access.
- 100% silicone material - soft for ease of placement and enhanced patient comfort.
- Raised feet design allows air and moisture to circulate, promotes a healthy stoma site and less skin irritation.
- ClipStar™ enteral security clip allows for passive or active locking.
- Includes: Skin level gastrostomy device, step-up shim, bolus feeding set, continuous feeding Set with ClipStar™ enteral security slip, 60cc irrigation syringe, 12cc syringe, gauze pads.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies