The NutriPort™ gastrostomy system is the only skin-level, balloon gastrostomy system with a unique, external "raised feet" design that reduces skin irritation and features a durable balloon that extends the life of the device. The feeding port is incompatible with luer-lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert.
- Enteral connector is engineered to reduce risk of tubing misconnections.
- Addresses 2006 JCAHO tubing misconnections sentinel event alert.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port, not IV access.
- Soft, 100% silicone material for ease of placement and enhanced patient comfort.
- Durable balloon construction increases tube longevity.
- Raised feet design allows air and moisture to circulate, promotes a healthy stoma site and allows for less skin irritation.
- ClipStar™ enteral security clip allows for passive or active locking.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies