Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
- Promotes a moist wound environment, encouraging natural debridement and enabling granulation under optimal conditions
- Dressing material interacts with wound exudate to form a soft gel
- Controlled matrix formulation of hydrocolloid allows it to be removed with the dressing, with little or no damage to newly formed tissue
- Delivers twice the absorbency, which means fewer dressing changes, reduced likelihood of wound disturbance, and less time spent on woundcare
- Patented tapered edges minimize risk of dressing roll-up and detachment
- Packaged in innovative, low profile trays to reduce cost and maximize storage capacity
- Border, Film Backing
- 2" x 2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies