Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Nu-Derm® Alginate wound dressing is a sterile, non-woven pad consisting of high G (guluronic acid) alginate and carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) fiber. It is designed to be fast gelling and to allow intact removal.
- High absorbent capacity, for fewer dressing changes.
- Conformable when moist; less disruptive to new tissue.
- Maintains tensile strength when wet for intact dressing removal.
- Minimizes the need for wound irrigation.
- Can be cut or folded to accommodate wound bed.
- Indications: Management of moderate to heavily exuding chronic wound, control minor bleeding in superficial acute wounds, pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, arterial ulcers, Abrasions, lacerations, donor sites and post-operative wounds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies