3-2/9" H x 10" W x 6" D, Multicolor Display, Lithium Ion Battery
Kendall Nellcor™ Bedside SpO2 patient monitoring system incorporates the latest Nellcor™ digital signal processing technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion and other forms of signal interference, providing clinicians with access to the most critical information regarding their patients’ respiratory status. With improved functionality, including continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring, trending data and SatSeconds alarm management, clinicians can feel confident in the ability to detect respiratory complications earlier and intervene sooner.
- Simple, intuitive operation and space-saving design.
- Distinctive digital signal processing technology.
- Variable pitch beep tone which enables clinicians to hear point-by-point changes in SpO2.
- Five-hour battery life with an optional ten-hour battery.
- 96-hour trend memory captured every four seconds.
- Patient trend data can be stored on a PC for archive and analysis.
- Easy-to-use jog dial for simple navigation and control of the display and monitoring system functions.
- Compact, portable, lightweight, durable, easy-to-transport design with a built-in handle.
- Multiple-language graphical user interface.
- Capable of displaying plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude, and current measured SpO2 and pulse rate.
- Multicolor display screen with a black background which provides ideal contrast.
- Back-up audible alarm.
- On-screen help messages to assist the user in the use of the monitor.
- Audible and visual alarms for high/low saturation and pulse rate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies