Straight, Sterile, Latex-free, Single-use
The Rusch/MMG™ Intermittent Urinary Catheter is pre-lubricated and the catheter and soft silicone "Introducer" tip are both coated with a non-allergenic, water-soluble lubricant for easy insertion. No separate lubrication procedure is needed. The MMG System's vinyl catheter drainage eyelets are recessed and polished; the tips are tapered assuring a smoother glide passage through the urethra. The self-contained urine collection bag eliminates the need for separate containers, thus reducing the risk of spillage and allowing for ease of disposal.
- Fully enclosed system.
- Polished, recessed eyelets.
- Tapered catheter tip.
- Designed to reduce UTI recurrence.
- Guardian™ Tip protects catheter from contamination.
- No gloves required.
- Unique patented break-away funnel end provides a safe and easy urine sampling procedure.
California Prop. 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies