SenSura® Click is a two-piece mechanical coupling system that combines the unique double-layer adhesive with an audible ‘click’ to ensure secure locking of the pouch to the barrier. SenSura® Click barriers are available in convex light. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage -- for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
- An audible ‘click’ confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position without having to remove the pouch from the barrier.
- The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you're left or right-handed.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the SenSura® double-layer barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
- The unique SenSura® adhesive has two layers: Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output, skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture.
- Integrated filter - neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning" and causing unnecessary bulges.
- Removal tab - makes it easy to remove the adhesive barrier without leaving residues on the skin, allowing for more comfortable pouch changes.
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water-repellent, allowing for easy drying after a shower or a dip in the pool.