Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Mini ONE® Non-Balloon Button combines the features of Mini ONE® Balloon Button with the strength and durability of a non-balloon product. It is convenient as it is compatible with MIC-KEY® feeding sets, in addition to all feeding sets (Both balloon and non-balloon). As an optional insertion method, all Mini ONE® Non-Balloon Buttons can be ordered with an easy-to-use ratcheted insertion tool.
- No balloon to fail, so replacements occur less often.
- Button shaft is as narrow as that of a balloon button.
- For removal: Removal tool distends bolster to a smaller profile.
- Internal bolster is smaller than a balloon (less likely to block the pylorus).
- Internal dome provides more holes/openings for better feeding and venting.
- Feeding sets are interchangeable with Balloon Mini ONE® and MIC-KEY® balloon device.
- Insertion tool distends internal bolster for ease of insertion.
- Dramatically reduces pain during insertion and removal.
- Easy to use ratcheted obturator.
- Long lasting.
- No need for separate decompression tube, therefore reducing inventory.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies