Oculus Innovative Science Micricroyn Skin & Wound Hydrogel 1-1/2 oz Tube
Microcyn skin & wound hydrogel, Intended for the management of exuding wounds such as leg, pressure and diabetic ulcers, first-and second-degree burns, and mechanically or surgically debrided wounds. Able to work in the presence of wound fluid, blood and tissue becuase of it s proprietary and patented formulation, thus promoting an optimal wound healing envirnment, contains hypochlorous acid, nontoxic; can be used in all stages of wound healing and is an ideal foundation for wound bed preparation, no known drug/treatment interactions or contraindictions.
- Nonstaining, nonoily and fully biodegradable.
- Nonirritating, nonsensitizing and noncytotoxic to granulation tissue.
- Assists in autolytic debridement.
- PH balanced.
- Fills uneven and difficult-to-reach spaces.
- 18-month shelf life.
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursable.
Payment & Security
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies