Kimberly-Clark Professional MIC Transgastric Jejunal Feeding Tube Endoscopic/Radiology Kit 16Fr, 15cm Jejunal Length, 7 to 10mL Balloon, Silicone, Tapered Distal Tip, Gamma Sterilized
Kimberly-Clark MIC-KEY Low Profile Jejunal Feeding Tubes are designed for the delivery of enteral nutrition to the small bowel, and are available in low profile and conventional designs. It is indicated for patients requiring jejunal feeding only, but who want an inconspicuous external segment. With an external bolster designed like the widely prescribed MIC-KEY gastrostomy tube.
- Medical grade silicone construction.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon.
- Secur-Lok external retention ring.
- Universal jejunal feeding port connector.
- Gastric decompression port.
- Multiple gastric and jejunal exit ports.
- Tungsten weighted jejunal portion.
- Radiopaque stripe.
- FDA approved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies